Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Look at me Daddy


At 2 years 11 months Aoife has got to the catwalk stage. When I dress her in the mornings SHE will choose the clothes, parade the clothes, look for my reaction, keep or discard the clothes regardless of my reaction and begin the process again. She loves it and I must admit she looks great when she twirls around in purple shoes, black tights, flowery skirt and orange Thomas the Tank Engine t-shirt. However, it can be a little challenging when George and the boys are in the car in 40 degree heat depending on my diplomatic skills to get our little girl out the door quickly. Delicate task to rush the process while making her feel un-rushed and convinced she is the most beautifully dressed girl in the whole world. Don't know if I pulled it off but she was smiling when we joined the others in the mobile sauna. Won't go into whether the smile was reciprocated by the occupants of the car.

No comments: